Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Beginning

"If all difficulties were known at the outset of a long journey, most of us would never start out at all. " ~Dan Rather


As it stands I am currently waiting.
I am on the cusp of what could be a defining moment in this journey called life.

I am stopped in this moment. I am taking in this pause along the pathway.
It has me considering where my life is heading and wondering how long it will take me to get there.

I am waiting to find out if we are going to be able to buy our first home.
I am trying to be patient as I find out if my recent dreams of turning a cute little house into a welcoming place of rest and comfort can come true.

I am hoping and wishing to own this place.
A place where the soil is deep and healthy for my family tree to grow big and strong.
It is a place I see myself starting a family, raising my children, and growing old.

But, before any of that can happen there is first this time of waiting, this is a beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment