Saturday, June 22, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Rhythm

Five Minute Friday

"No extreme editing; no worrying about perfect grammar, font, or punctuation. 
Unscripted. Unedited. Real."


Prompt Word: Rhythm


One month. So fast and so slow...

Fast in the heart of a new mama who has spent years wishing and hoping for this season of life.

Slow are the days and hours filled with a new routine that has a completely different rhythm
 from the dance done in days past. 

So quickly things have changed, but I would not change them back for anything. 
I will take the early mornings and broken sleep, inorder to burry my nose in newborn little girl hair. 
I will feed and change and bounce, to see my little girl smile and coo. 

I will not wish away these days no matter the dance they bring. 
Bring on the new rhythm and let us learn this dance daughter, 
together we will not just get by in this season of life we will thrive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment